Special Accommodation Rates
We are pleased to offer National Economic Development Conference (NEDC) delegates special rates at four excellent hotel properties in Mackay. Please make an accommodation reservation at your preferred hotel via the online registration form. All rooms and rates below are held until September 6, 2021 or until sold out. Rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure to book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
- A deposit of one night only is required to secure your booking
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Breakfast is not included unless otherwise stated
- The rates listed are shown per night per room and for the full stay
- The rates are in Australian Dollars (AUD), inclusive of 10% GST which is payable to the hotel chosen. There are no other additional charges to the hotel booking other than a credit card surcharge if paying by credit card
- The Hotel will require a credit card imprint from guests upon check in to cover remaining room nights and any additional charges. The amount pre-authorized is established by each individual Hotel. The pre-authorized amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period between 7 to 14 working days depending on the credit card type.
To secure your accommodation, a one night’s deposit by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque is required and is forwarded to the hotel.
If only a deposit is paid to secure the reservation delegates must settle the balance of their account with the hotel concerned upon check in or check out, depending on the individual hotel.
If accommodation payments are not received by September 6, 2021 your room will be released back to the hotel and you may be liable for full payment. The National Economic Development (NEDC21) Accommodation Manager does not take responsibility for accommodation if deposits are not received by this date.
Kindly contact the Accommodation Manager should you wish to:
- Modify your accommodation booking, or choose to book accommodation after September 6, 2021
- Require accommodation outside the nights of October 11 – 17, 2021
- Are unable to book accommodation due to no availability below for your selected dates as individual enquires can be made on your behalf.
ACCOMMODATION Terms & Conditions
No accommodation payments will be refunded on or after September 6, 2021.
Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who wish to cancel on or after September 6, 2021 are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact the Accommodation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge.
State Border Closure
Should Australian Federal &/or State Governments make a decision relating to COVID-19 gatherings, closure of borders and travel restrictions, a full refund of all deposits and payments is available, if the cancellation is made up to five days prior to arrival. If the cancellation occurs within five days to arrival, the monies held will be used for future bookings.
Change of Booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to the Accommodation Manager and NOT directly to the hotel before September 6, 2021. Any changes received after September 6, 2021 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 1400, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise the Accommodation Manager on the registration form so we can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
In the event of a “No Show” on the date of arrival, full cancellation penalties apply to all nights of the stay.
Please direct all National Economic Development (NEDC21) Conference accommodation enquiries to the Accommodation Manager:
Contact Name: Adriane Pinto